Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
$25.00 – $32.00
How cool would it be to be an intergalactic tourist and where would you want to go first? This shirt was inspired by two trips. One to Monument Valley, shown on the back, and another to a UFO convention. Arizona has an interesting history with strange lights at night in the desert. Maybe they are just trying to find the best photo for the gram.
This shirt also has the helpful reminder on the suitcase to “Don’t Panic”, great advice for any traveler of the galaxy.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Size ChartSize guide